The Veiled Queen - Ch. 14 - Leaving Town for the First Time

Dex-chan lover
How is she leaving without the queen noticing?? What kind of excuse did she give or is she just getting Padie to cover for her which I doubt will last long cause she has her own duties to attend to and the queen would definitely notice sooner or later
Thanks for the TL

How is she leaving without the queen noticing?? What kind of excuse did she give or is she just getting Padie to cover for her which I doubt will last long cause she has her own duties to attend to and the queen would definitely notice sooner or later
Thanks for the TL
Judging by the fact that Eliott helped her leave, I’m sure he also helped come up with a plan, even if I also have a hard time imagining what excuse would be convincing enough.. 🤔 it would be convincing to use the excuse of sending Sayi on a diplomatic visit as the queen to pretend to show concern for the people so they don’t rise up against her. But then Sayi would be arriving with a whole entourage on official terms instead of alone on a broom.. at this point I think Eliott may plan to stir up some crisis between the nobles in the capital to keep Kelaira occupied for the next few days while hoping Sayi doesn’t take too long.

Users who are viewing this thread