The Villainess Is a Marionette - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

I cannot get over how gorgeous this art is omg. The characters are so attractive ughhh 😫👌

Thank you so much for the great translations and as always, tysm to the author and artist for the amazing webtoon ❤️

Whats up with the ML being jealous over the FL and her brother, and that maid over the prince and his sister??? Like whut???
And why would you eat something thats so dangerous?? Whats your agenda??
Thanks for the update!

@elenaAries pretty much ML logic in korean manhwas. You know typical "no one has treated me like this before I love her". Same with the villain in this case the brother. Nothing new. It would be refreshing to see a badass female lead not fall in love with the person who treated them badly or cold in their previous life.

On a side note that cliffhanger. Though I do know what happens from the novel I still want to read it/watch it in the webtoon.

don't think the ML is jealous of the FL and her brother. from my understanding he just noticed that she didn't shy away from her brothers touch which confirms his suspicion that she knows about his mysophobia

And here i am grinning like an idiot when Raffi was staring (regardless why) at the prince's hand touching his future wife's waist lol 😂😂 thank you for the updates 😘😘

I feel like this would make more sense if it didn't have an almond very clearly sitting on top of the cookie. Because the princess would know that she's allergic, see the nut and should go "wtf??" Whereas a cookie with no nut on top could be a case of "oh but I didn't know"

It's believable that she might eat it, she could say that she was distracted and didn't look. Lord knows I eat like that a lot.

How to hire new maids: get the old batch fired or exiled en masse

@yannickq The maids probably don't expect her to eat it. At the very least, they should hope that she doesn't, because that's basically a death sentence for them. And just like @/thegiantpossum said, it's very easy to excuse why she didn't notice and ate it. I've done that a lot as well ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread