The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
i already read the Novel... and seing it again in manga.. The prince is more stupid than i thought in here... i can't hold my laugh knowing that prince for Another country that bigger that this country where they currently at suport the protagonist XD... even though i already know... is still made my day XD

Dex-chan lover
This is not going to end well for the Hartknight family. The King should have stepped in a lot sooner but now that Aquasteed has stepped in he has lost the chance to save face in front of the subjects who have seen the unreasonable actions and cruelty of their future king and queen.

Dex-chan lover
All these reincarnated villainess is getting mixed up in my head. I was waiting for a different male mc to show up, lol.

Contributor
Hey, Aquasteed, surely you must have thought of other reasons for why Tiara would agree to marry you, right? Are all the princes this dull when it comes to royal engagements? Just saying, offering to make her a queen, instead of the alternative of being banished, is not an amazing way to win someone's heart. Seems kind of sketchy if a random stranger does it, but maybe they actually talked to each other? Surely he must not have fallen in love with her just from what he's seen of her and never actually said a word to her before, right? Novel readers, is there any justification besides just kind of liking her general appearance and outward attitude? I need to know whether the average Princely brain cell count should go up or stay the same

Dex-chan lover
Don't mind me I'm having recollecting my teenage romantic excitement!~

Double-page supporter
@Redice
All these reincarnated villainess is getting mixed up in my head. I was waiting for a different male mc to show up, lol.
It was the demon lord, wasn't it?
I'm having the same problem, too. 😃

Fed-Kun's army
@Ceiye
novel reader here. Don't worry they are going to talk about this engagement first and there is a reason why he fell in love.
I will not spoil more :X

Dex-chan lover
I've read part of the novel, and for a sec there I forgot his name... so when i read Aquasteed, i spit out my drink...

Why is the king always so useless. Like clearly the dude is being manipulated. Maybe he should make another prince so someone so stupid doesnt become king

Dex-chan lover
Is Akari the real villain and plotted to become the queen all along, or is she just plain dumb and got lucky? 👀

Users who are viewing this thread