The Villainess Is Changing Her Role to a BroCon - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - [Fixed]

Dex-chan lover
The grammar looks all wrong, the subjects are all reversed.

The MCs are Yulenova, who are the rich mine owners. The other guy is the farmland owner, brazenly asking for money from the other 2 families. That's why the brother asks to investigate why farm guy is so poor.

Dex-chan lover
Even though I was a noob Translator in the past, I still check the Subject before any Verb.

@Translator: you should check who is speaking because Japanese tend not to have a Subject.

Mistakes:

Page 3:
the Duke-Bro said back to the Butler "Cut/Remove the Young Part in the Young Master" (The Butler has always called the Duke-bro so since he was young)
And the Butler answers as you translate.

Page 4:
The Duke-bro asks "With so many farmlands, why can't THEY (not we) develop?"

Page 8:
The Duke-bro says "How sly of her (Grand Duchess)" (Meaning the secret assassination order)
The Grand Duchess (Not Mistress) gave the "assassin (not the Butler so you can't use "me")" the order

Page 9:
And that's why page 9 will be translated a little differently.
Even after the Duke and Grand Duchess died, the "assassin" (not I think you) still followed the order.
"I was also Negligent" meaning: he didn't check all the servants so he missed the assassin.

Page 18:
Ekaterina said "While mother was alive, she wanted me to marry the prince and become the empress so that even the Grandmother must bow down to them"

Next bubble
Ekaterina said "I don't want to marry into the imperial family where grandmother grew up (whom both siblings hate)"

Power Uploader
I'm a little bit confused... But as i can see, there are error or at least some problems in the wording text... Well, thanks anyway, hope you'll fix the translation

Group Leader
Even though I was a noob Translator in the past, I still check the Subject before any Verb.

@Translator: you should check who is speaking because Japanese tend not to have a Subject.

Mistakes:

Page 3:
the Duke-Bro said back to the Butler "Cut/Remove the Young Part in the Young Master" (The Butler has always called the Duke-bro so since he was young)
And the Butler answers as you translate.

Page 4:
The Duke-bro asks "With so many farmlands, why can't THEY (not we) develop?"

Page 8:
The Duke-bro says "How sly of her (Grand Duchess)" (Meaning the secret assassination order)
The Grand Duchess (Not Mistress) gave the "assassin (not the Butler so you can't use "me")" the order

Page 9:
And that's why page 9 will be translated a little differently.
Even after the Duke and Grand Duchess died, the "assassin" (not I think you) still followed the order.
"I was also Negligent" meaning: he didn't check all the servants so he missed the assassin.

Page 18:
Ekaterina said "While mother was alive, she wanted me to marry the prince and become the empress so that even the Grandmother must bow down to them"

Next bubble
Ekaterina said "I don't want to marry into the imperial family where grandmother grew up (whom both siblings hate)"
Sorry about that, I'll fix it-
I didn't know since i had someone else translate this-
So i was partly responsible-

Dex-chan lover
an illegitimate child, traumatized by the death of her mother to seek the position of empress and absolute power yet insecure about her upbringing, and enabled by her regretful older brother who backs her antics regardless of how terrible they are because he couldn’t do anything to save her

her origin story as a villainess is written so sensibly and rich, I almost wish it wasn’t wasted on a reincarnator who instantly throws it away bc most of these romfan antagonists‘ motivations are either childishly simplistic or straight up illogical

and all because she has googly eyes for her brother

Users who are viewing this thread