The Villainess Is Shy in Receiving Affection - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I kinda agree with the kid, you really shouldn't meet her past the one time you did as that was a great way to end your relationship, but hey, yall have way more empathy than I do. I won't try to fully understand why you wanna torture yourself, but hey I guess the emotions and "guilt consience" got the better to ya..... if you can't tell I'm treating it like I'm watching an ad on starving children or a random breaking news of a horrible event where it's at a place hundreds of miles away from me

Dex-chan lover
It's all Claude's fault, he's the one that put the idea back in her head.

Although given her resolve from what's happened so far, I'm sure she intends to stay outside the cell where her mother can't touch her, and tell her how she's thankful that she gave birth to her, but hates her from the bottom of her heart for how she raised her, and that she's getting her just reward for her behavior. And she probably plans to shake her down for info on when her birthday is, while she's at it.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda agree with the kid, you really shouldn't meet her past the one time you did as that was a great way to end your relationship, but hey, yall have way more empathy than I do. I won't try to fully understand why you wanna torture yourself, but hey I guess the emotions and "guilt consience" got the better to ya..... if you can't tell I'm treating it like I'm watching an ad on starving children or a random breaking news of a horrible event where it's at a place hundreds of miles away from me
??? Did you miss the fact that the reason she's going there is mainly to try and figure out when her birthday is apart from "in the spring" not because of some guilty conscience or desire to meet that "thing"???

I'm sure she'll ask about something else as well and/or get tricked somehow by that "thing" in the cell but I can understand her wanting to get to know her birthday if possible, I probably wouldn't have cared much myself and would most likely have opted for picking my own day or let someone else chose but for some people not knowing their real birthday makes them feel like less of a person and is more or less mental torture.

Dex-chan lover
??? Did you miss the fact that the reason she's going there is mainly to try and figure out when her birthday is apart from "in the spring" not because of some guilty conscience or desire to meet that "thing"???
Did you miss the fact that her mother never told her her birth day so she most certainly dont know? People know their kid birthday because they celebrate it every year, but people who dont celebrate the birthday of their kid forget wich day it is.
Did you also miss the fact that she could just say a random day because she dont give a fuck about her kid?

It make no sense for MC to go this bitch, she will only get hurt and she wont get anything. There is no reason to want to know the exact day you were born, it's way better to do like the mailman said and chose a day by yourself. This way you also seperate the day from your parent.

This plot point is infuriating. There's no reason she needs to meet up with her mom. Yeah, it's her choice now, but why on earth would you ever suggest for a kid to meet up with their abuser? To find out her birthday? Even if the mom knows and for some reason neglected to tell Melody all this time, there's no way she's going to tell her for free.

If anything, all of this is to have something happen so Claude can show off to protect her. No matter what, Melody is going to get traumatized.

Supporter
absolute shit plot point for no reason other than blondie having the opportunity to be a 'hero' (which he fails spectacularly at by suggesting she go visit her mom in the first place). red head was right and i hope somebody eventually teaches this blonde brat a lesson.

Dex-chan lover
Did you miss the fact that her mother never told her her birth day so she most certainly dont know? People know their kid birthday because they celebrate it every year, but people who dont celebrate the birthday of their kid forget wich day it is.
Did you also miss the fact that she could just say a random day because she dont give a fuck about her kid?
I give you a B+ for effort and D- for relevancy.
Those statements, highly probable as they are, are mostly probabilities, possibilities and conjecture, not facts and they're completely irrelevant to my post, in other words "get your facts straight".
My point still stands that the main reason for her to go visit that horrible "thing" was to try and get to know her birthday (even though it's a longshot) and not a guilty consience etc. which is a FACT the one I quoted totaly ignored or didn't seem to have a clue about.

It make no sense for MC to go this bitch, she will only get hurt and she wont get anything. There is no reason to want to know the exact day you were born, it's way better to do like the mailman said and chose a day by yourself. This way you also seperate the day from your parent.
Personaly I agree with chosing a day myself, which I stated and you didn't include in the quote.
But as I stated (and you totaly ignored) there are people who actually need to know such a thing for their sense of self and while it's highly unlikely that she'd get a proper answer from that "thing" in the cell, she will never know unless she tries, ie "you have zero chance of winning the lottery if you don't play".

Dex-chan lover
But as I stated (and you totaly ignored) there are people who actually need to know such a thing for their sense of self and while it's highly unlikely that she'd get a proper answer from that "thing" in the cell, she will never know unless she tries, ie "you have zero chance of winning the lottery if you don't play".
People who were abused dont need to do anything related to their abuser... It's literaly the opposite, you should always do what you can to separate from your abuser.
And if your parent abused you and you dont even know the day you were born you should never even try to know the day it is, because you will link this memory to your abuser. This mean that it will be harder to get past the trauma you got.

I give you a B+ for effort and D- for relevancy.
Those statements, highly probable as they are, are mostly probabilities, possibilities and conjecture, not facts and they're completely irrelevant to my post, in other words "get your facts straight".
Get my fact straight? Like the fact that her mother never told her her birthday date?
The fact that people who dont celebrate the birthday of their kid forget which day it is?
Or the fact that her mother abused her and treated her as a slave so there is literaly no reason to even believe she would ever tell her her real birth day even if she knew it? And, like someone else said, that even if she did give her a date she would not do it without trying to abuse her again?

Dex-chan lover
People who were abused dont need to do anything related to their abuser... It's literaly the opposite, you should always do what you can to separate from your abuser.
True in most cases but it's still not a fact and still irrelevant to my first post*1. D-

Your point would have been a fact if you'd have said "Most people" and excluded "always".
"Most people who were abused dont need to do anything related to their abuser... It's literaly the opposite, you should always do what you can to separate from your abuser."

And if your parent abused you and you dont even know the day you were born you should never even try to know the day it is, because you will link this memory to your abuser. This mean that it will be harder to get past the trauma you got.
Also true-ish for most cases but still not a fact and still irrelevant to my first post*1. D-

"And if your parent abused you and you dont even know the day you were born you should probably never even try to know the day it is, because it's highly likely that you will link this memory to your abuser. This mean that it will might be harder to get past the trauma you got." <-- This is more "correct" and closer to the truth since it makes it clear that it's not true for everyone.

Get my fact straight?
Yes, get your facts straight, something having a high probability does not make it a fact.

Like the fact that her mother never told her her birthday date?
First fact, irrelevant to my first post*1 but true. B-

The fact that people who dont celebrate the birthday of their kid forget which day it is?
Highly probable but not a fact, also irrelevant to my first post*1. D-

Or the fact that her mother abused her and treated her as a slave
Second fact, also irrelevant to my first post*1 but true. B-

so there is literaly no reason to even believe she would ever tell her her real birth day even if she knew it?
Not a fact but highly probable outcome and still not relevant to my first post*1. D-

And, like someone else said, that even if she did give her a date she would not do it without trying to abuse her again?
High probability but not a fact.

*1 First post being my response to another poster about her motivation to go see "that thing in the cell" wasn't because she had a guilty conscience but mainly because she wanted to try and know her birthday from (probably) the only person who possibly could tell her.

I didn't say I thought it was a good idea, I didn't say I thought it was the correct choice, I stated the FACT that it was her main reason and I said that I understood her wanting to know because (I'll be paraphrasing) "some people just need to know such things for their sense of self" and that I myself probably wouldn't have cared.

In conclusion: While most of the things you have stated are relevant to the situation, they're not relevant to my comment and you still trying to argue means that either:
A) Your reading comprehension is low.
B) You like to argue and you just pick bits and pieces to argue about and ignore the rest, which could mean that
C) You're a troll.

Dex-chan lover
in most cases
That's how the world work, and that even more the case for kid. You dont act toward kid by using exeption if they are not confirmed. And in this case there is literaly nothing showing that she is an exeption. It's even the opposite since she is scared and doubt when her friend call her off.

So basicaly your entire post say "you're wrong cose there are some exeption from time to time, even if nothing could show that this case is such exeption"

some people just need to know such things for their sense of self
The world is not a yoga class... A kid dont give any single fuck about any kind of BS "sense of self"

A) Your reading comprehension is low.
B) You like to argue and you just pick bits and pieces to argue about and ignore the rest, which could mean that
C) You're a troll.
You write your post like a braindead wanabe teacher and this part make you look even more stupid.

If you wanted to troll you should have made more effort to not look like someone who only have half a brain.

Dex-chan lover
That's how the world work, and that even more the case for kid. You dont act toward kid by using exeption if they are not confirmed. And in this case there is literaly nothing showing that she is an exeption. It's even the opposite since she is scared and doubt when her friend call her off.
And you're still ignoring that my objection to your statement was that you made it as an absolute and called it a fact when that explicitly makes not a fact since it's not an absolute.
So basicaly your entire post say "you're wrong cose there are some exeption from time to time, even if nothing could show that this case is such exeption"
Yes, you're wrong in how you stated non facts as facts and here you even aknowledge that it's not an absolute fact, gg.
The world is not a yoga class... A kid dont give any single fuck about any kind of BS "sense of self"
And that's where you are completely wrong stating something as an absolute when it's not since many orphans and abandoned children do and she's basicly an orphan, that "thing" isn't worth callling a parent.
You write your post like a braindead wanabe teacher and this part make you look even more stupid.

If you wanted to troll you should have made more effort to not look like someone who only have half a brain.
Now I know for sure that you really are a troll and probably have low reading comprehension as well, either you are deliberately still ignoring the fact that your points have absolutely no relevancy to my original post that you quoted (trolling) or you don't understand what I wrote (low reading comprehension).

I can tell from your words and behaviour that either you've never taken a psychology class in your life or you failed it miserably.

The last comment you made was not bad at all, you hit the bullseye but not the one you were aiming at, have you considered getting a job at the movie theater? You'd make a great projectionist :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this just makes claude look evil lol
The mailman came in and made a perfect suggestion for her to just choose her own birthday (paralleling her choosing her own path etc) and she just goes anyway 😭 what is the point

This is also making Isaiah look like a brute who will eventually get kicked out of the military because he's always doing whatever he wants and has no respect for the hierarchy and etiquette.

But anyway, while this does make Claude look evil, I'd say he's doing this with the intention of making Melody a stronger person. She's not emotionally through with her mother, by far. While she could just try to forget the greedy hag, that's not strength, per se. Claude's intention should be to try to make Melody grow the kind of thick skin and stubborn nature a person in the noble circles must have to prosper. Running away from troubles or trying to ignore them isn't the way to do it. If Melody can face her mother and walk away as a winner from the confrontation, with no particular external help, she has taken a big step in the direction allowing her to face the regular schemers and scumbags filling the ranks of the nobility.

Users who are viewing this thread