The Villainess Is Shy in Receiving Affection - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
I'm ok-ish with the practice of delaying the release of the latest chapter by a few weeks or so to try and get people to their website, but the practice of skipping chapters to try and force people to go to their website to read the previous ones is something that puts it in the "permanent hard pass" category and if I'm really desperate to read it, I'll rather go to an aggregate site than support such scummy practices.
And there are also times when the "defence" is that the previous chapters that they have on their website isn't theirs... THEN DON'T UPLOAD THE FURTHER AHEAD CHAPTERS TO GET PEOPLE TO GO READ THE STOLEN ONES ON YOUR WEBSITE.

That's why it's so broken! I wondered how I missed so much, usually Mangadex tells me: "Hey, you sure you want to see this? There is a large gap with the last thing you read." - but not this time. Guess I have one more group to block.

Dex-chan lover
The rest of the chapters are on Lua's website, not sure why only the latest few were uploaded though.
Because they want to make money by asking people to go on their website, sadly for them, people who have a brain will go on a decent agregator to avoid all their shitty adds and their poorly made webshit.

Users who are viewing this thread