The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

dang the next arc is going to be really frustrating bc of all the misunderstanding but if it's to see Mielle humiliated eventually, I'll be so satisfied

i feel bad for oscar tho, im not even sure if he's the real ml, so having aria confuse his feelings is kinda sad :<

but i still love the story, hopefully we could see that mysterious guy from before ><

Double-page supporter
Haha ya there's one big typo there :p otherwise perfect

Sir Oscar HAHAHA
I think that new guest is mistaking Mielle for Aria. His master is probably the ML?

I feel so bad for Oscar ugh but he makes me laugh so much poor child if he knew he would be heartbroken ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Aria introduced herself as Millie when she first met the Prince so that's why that dudes all talkin' at her

Haha Aria knows how to use her cards at the right time. Now she has Annie on her side.
Annie is just a maid but you'll see how useful she is

Dex-chan lover
Aria playing politics as hard as she can, looking forward to her revenge.

That blue eyed ML must think it's the mielle but actually wrong person lmao

But wait i'm too lazy for reread. When aria executed, is she saw the prince face?

Dex-chan lover
Haha, I'm glad she understands she needs bad people on her side to do bad deeds. Her first maid is too nice so Aria can't really have her do the dirty work, she needs to pretend in front of her too. But this new maid who has a potential to be her henchmen is perfect to order around and do the dirty work.

Mielle really is a lazy, conniving bish who has skated off of her high birth and pretty looks from the start. Can't wait to see Aria decimate her at last!

i forgot our ML thinks arias name is mielle and that’s why the attendant dude was so fixated on her.

@Ranzo She introduced herself as Lady Roscante (don't know if I spelled it right) and then the guy saw her get on their family carriage which has their family crest. So they assumed it's Mielle because Aria is rumored to be a troublemaker and I think they just forgot too that there's another Lady of the house now.

Users who are viewing this thread