The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Aggregator gang
Thanks for picking it up! I wonder when he'll realize he's been sucking up to the wrong girl kekekeke

She purposely made him misidentify her in the beginning. I’m curious to see the whole family’s reaction when it’s not the sister that he’s interested in.

Double-page supporter
Hey this "festival scene" was really nice. I like the reference to "Esmarelda" from the "Hunchback of Notre Dame" with one of the street performers
and then it gets herp derped by a bomb made from what look like over stuffed fireworks.

Can't wait to see his surprise pikachu face when he sent all the gifts to the wrong girl lol that's gonna be so satisfying

Everyone’s freaking out from mere fireworks? 🤔 or did they explode unplanned

ml kinda dumb for not trying to call her by the name he knows to confirm if he's even right

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait for More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Poor maid they really let's her to die, at least the gaurds was beside her?

Double-page supporter
- poor Rain, even he was excited to hear what Aria had to say.
- lol, Anne looks like a Princess now.
- that's a modest dress? Aria looks like sapphire in haystack!
- ha, should have known that Aria would not need some shocking event to realize that her life is all about revenge. Smart girl.
- Asher while eating a kebab: "My Roscente sense are tingling! I gotta head west right now!"
- was this one of Asher's enemies that caused the explosion... or did he think that this would be the best way to get a date with Lady Roscente?

Hahahahaha. Now it's confirmed,
he's definitely the one sending the gifts.
I'm wondering what development will happen in this situation. Looking forward to it.
Thanks for the update♥️.

Double-page supporter
Good Lord is Aria beautiful. She was so melancholic here. I loved her inner monologue and how she's thinking even further after her revenge.

I actually feel a little bad for blue eyes here but I'm looking forward to his face when he realizes his mistake.
But it's strange, that silver haired servant should have started to question whether it was Mielle or Aria and told the Prince even if just in passing. But he hasn't even shown any signs of suspicions.

Dex-chan lover
My father in law owns several small businesses, and had put pressure on my wife,his daughter to help him grow them in the past. When I asked why she responded with, "Why should I care for an orchard whose fruit I won't taste?"

Turns out he had already willed the transferred ownership of those businesses to the child of his mistress.

Anyway, Aria is pretty justified; why help someone who would give you no credit and heaps them on someone else?

Users who are viewing this thread