The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Potential of Blood Magic

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't the dragonfly's wing get torn off if you catch it midflight anyway? Inertia and all that.

Now now... Even catching an ordinary dragonfly barehanded w/o damaging/hurting it or catch it only by its wings is almost an impossible feat...
Ah... I forgot... This is an isekai trash of wish-fulfilment... Who am i kidding here?
Lol... Still reading it for cute but wicked loli though... Because dat gap moe is just irressistible~*sigh*

Dex-chan lover
Man here i am having fun and everyones quibbling and complaining about trivial shit.

We already knew this was one of those "close enough" rule of cool kinda stories so what exactly is the problem? Sure i would question it in a more serious, polished story like HXH or Hajime no ippo etc, but this is clearly not one of those stories.

Also you can definitely say shooting spree. Not every country has this issue to such a degree.

YES, the earlier of my favorite parts is the next
rip, balls of a certain bandit

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this had a good premise and started off well but has been losing focus on what made it interesting. (For me.)

esp

We got an english dub of a little girl soldier burning a city's worth of civilians alive. This girl is a bit tame by comparison.

Hmm, if i recall correctly, in the novel, she managed to turn off the morality center of her brain so she will not be affected by her slaughtering a shitload of people. This chapter seems to be foreshadowing this.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is wrong with her feet
Did her parents do foot binding or what

Aggregator gang
my God why is it that all mangas in following have those horrible feets?

thanks for the chapter and for the lovely credits page that makes my day e.e

Dex-chan lover
@Nep

You're right. A lot of stories about characters moving at high speeds disregard the problem of accelerating or decelerating ordinary things. The hero scoops-up the girl in his arms, and then dashes away, as if her head and legs wouldn't be torn-off in the process.

Dex-chan lover
Playing around the with the nervous system like that sounds incredibly dangerous...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist

Usually i will just chalk it up as anti inertia magic, humans being more durable than applied inertia problem (depending on movement speed. Sore arm =/= broken arm) or something depending on the series though there are still a few offenders.

In this case, i am pretty sure dragonflies are pretty fragile.

@AbuHajaar Naw. She was simply made from "Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice." (Which i call, the PPG feet.)

@zdarkbrz_816 Surprising how much i didn't care about the feet to notice till i read all these feet comments. Still better than non-existent necks though.

Users who are viewing this thread