The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Wanting to Save Money (First part)

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that she's massively underrating the effectiveness of her current armaments, and a simple pistol could probably be more than enough

Group Leader
Only one chapter to go! The marathon is almost over 🤣

I was really happy to see her meet Bernard-sensei, but was disappointed how short this meeting was, lol! Hope this chapter is enjoyable to you!

@Volttekka For Astrid, any reason's a good reason to build a bigger gun, hahaha!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Can we all just appreciate her ahoge?

Her ahoge that can transform into various shapes such as the yen symbol, a hand, a shirt, and a flag that stabs through her army hat.

All hail the almighty ahoge.

Double-page supporter
Wohooo. Thanks for the translation.

Wow little girlie is much better than that scrub in "Gun-Otaku"

Thanks a loot for the update! The hard work is very appreciated.
The translation is very good too!

Group Leader
@Volttekka from what i can gather, the official release is on chapter 32, so once that one's done, we'll be up to date!
@Nep her ahoge is magic 🙃 i love it, it's like a secondary narrator to her state of mind! i think the first ahoge i ever noticed was in anime and it was Araragi's (Monogatari)!
@Armsdealer12 @Kabeidon_ @MinerOfSouls @ciera @Deathmaze it's been a ride so far, thanks for the show of appreciation!
@MinerOfSouls i do my best to avoid rushing things up. i'm happy that it's noticeable! 😇

Dex-chan lover
It's not often i come across TLs who don't play video games (but I admit I do come across them). Believe it or not, lag is a really commonplace word by now even in that context. No need to make a note about it. lol

Group Leader
@kili_athene 😇 it's a mini-marathon, haha!
@knight_evangel ah, i know what lag is, i've played online games (although i don't like them, the last and only one i've actually played was Diablo 1, hahaha 🤣), but i thought it better maybe not assuming everyone knows what it means. dunno which decision would've been the best, but i'm often more inclined to footnote things than not, lol, sorry if it's bothersome!

Dex-chan lover
@Volttekka Agreed. I'm also guessing that she's seriously underestimating the size of her current allowance, which she paid no attention to the mention of and may not even have noticed she has.

Users who are viewing this thread