The Villainess's Stationery Shop - Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
y'all remember when this was gonna be about candy and a store or something, and now they jeffrey epsteined a pair of mf's, I mean I'm not complaining shit goes hard but still, what a ride
You're right, what happened to my "Willy Wonka x reincarnated villainess" story? :ROFLMAO:

Oh my gosh I forgot about Lennox😭
He was waiting in the shadows to infuriate us once again. At least he's probably going to be taken down now

Dex-chan lover
Off course Lenox is wrong to put the work of his family and himself above emotions...

Meh, who cares the story wants him to be a bad guy so well done.

Dex-chan lover
y'all remember when this was gonna be about candy and a store or something, and now they jeffrey epsteined a pair of mf's, I mean I'm not complaining shit goes hard but still, what a ride
remember, even when you just want to settle down politics will keep hunting your ass

Dex-chan lover
Some days it's enslaving demons to make shaved ice, other days it's hatching a dragon to take down the Pope.

Running a small business is really hard!

Dex-chan lover
Anything that interferes with the candy store or it's customers will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the author's ability; including but not limited to sight changes in genre.

Users who are viewing this thread