The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Hurr durr "WaHt MaKes YoU thINk ThaT?" This guy just threatened her and has been speaking with his knight about killing her and just asked her why she thinks he'll kill her. Psycho bro.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, you know that she isn't wary of you so why are you trying to make her be wary of you 😅

@mayooo When the uncle is talking to her there's a mistake. It should be you not I. Like this. Do you think you would escape unscathed?

Oml stop asking I'm not good with questions 😭😭😭

But uhm, if I had to answer, maybe the fact that you're asking her why she isn't careful and to be wary proves that you aren't thinking of killing her? I mean if you wanted to kill someone you'd rather want them to have no clue of your intentions, but then again he could be plotting that (technically) and said that to gain more trust....hhhhh I can't

Because suspecting someone 24/7 is tiresome af. I can resent because it's something that I will forget and then remember from time to time, but suspicion doesn't have an "off" button for me 😑

He plays with her hair n then says scary stuff the next lik I don’t understand his train of thought. Tbh same girl I can’t read him either he’s pretty unpredictable which is kinda hot ngl but idk I feel a little protective over ran so yeah.

IDK man, didn't you just tell me earlier that you could've put poison in my drink? Sound suspish to me. Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread