The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 18

jesus christ thank you so much! good on yustaf for catching that piece of crap!

ngl, that trigger warning at the beginning made the chapter worse for me

but yea, i get why it would b there

OMG THOSE SODA EDITS ARE MAKING ME ROLL ON THE FLOOR!!! 🤣🤣🤣

btw, thank you so much, Sunny Side Up Scans!!

P.S. I just edited it. TTTTTTT I am sorry for my mistake and mentioning another scanlation group. TTTT I think I was tired when I commented and it is not an excuse for this mistake :'((( But I am still sorry. HUHUHUHUHUHU.

Ahhh crap
yus is the possessive and manipulative type, the type whos observant to the smallest details.
Any enemy of his would be a fool to have made him an enemy, and now we know why she was so scared lol

I wonder if there might be a way to create "trigger warnings" for those who desire them without spoiling chapters for everyone else? Perhaps some kind of link only saying "Trigger Warning, click for details"? Even this is somewhat of a spoiler, especially if the event was supposed to be a complete surprise in the middle of a peaceful scene (as you'd be forewarned that something "triggering" will happen) but it's better than a straight up spoiler with specific references to as yet unread chapter events.

Personally, I consider translator-inserted "trigger warnings" to be rude to the author and the readers as they interfere with the way the author intended the reader to experience the flow of the story, and they even act as spoilers. I don't want to argue the ethics or merits/demerits of inserting trigger warnings into the work of authors who didn't put any in themselves, but I would like to point out that it comes at a cost to all readers. If they somehow "must" be put in, then I would hope the cost to all readers is at least considered and minimized.

This said, I'm only speaking from the sidelines here. I want to give a sincere thanks to those who are putting in all the effort to provide these translations. I'm enjoying reading this and appreciate your work.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I've met a woman named Soda, actually. "Because I'm sweet and bubbly!" is the explanation she would give for the name. So it's not as absurd as one might think.

I knew that Yustav was going to step on someone. The intros were too obvious for me to not think that. The part that bothers me is that I was looking forward to it though. Is the translation team polluting my mind?

Users who are viewing this thread