The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 44

Guys... Please stop reposting or any screenshots to any social media platforms.. I still want to read this...

Anyway....
Does Blaine likes Ran? Or maybe he is a spy from another family's enemy, meeting someone at dawn?

And if Ran ever ran away from Yus, I think that is good. At least she won't be considered as a Lachia.. for me, it's a win win situation though she already done a good job for earning money.
I want the hunt to begin! She just need to stay away from Olivia (just kill your husband woman!), Duke Miro, and the crown prince... they're freaking insane.

Dex-chan lover
I still don’t get why anyone thinks she is interested in the crown prince when she has never shown any before and even showed disgust

i sure hope the crown princess wouldn't be an antagonist in this story...

I live for the day Ran disappears and the inevitable chaos that’s guaranteed to follow

The only decent person from the Royal is the second prince I guess. He's cute too ngl

Crown Prince is a f*cking idiot, The Emperor is a greedy beast, Crown Princess is a psycothic bi*ch. Even The Empress is being overshadowed by them chaotic bastards lmao.

Dex-chan lover
that's... well it screams to me that crown princess is gonna fell for yus and she'll try to oof ran for that.

@TheGodEmperor from their point of view she's the daughter of a greedy and shallow woman who snatched the position of head as soon as the Duke passed and now is at the capital flaunting her riches while ruining other house mana stone business in the process - considering they only talk about the Lachia's long history the fact that they're piss poor now is probably unknown so they assume she's like her mother and have an agenda going to the capital since they all know Yus will assume as the head soon. So she wanting to be the Crown Prince mistress fits this narrative like a glove.

Sucks cause we know the real deal, but is an expect conclusion to draw tbh.

I really would love to see a relationship between Ran and the second prince.. but I know Yus would probably never let that happen😒.. I love Yus but I feel like the second prince is more charming and isn't as manipulative!!

Aggregator gang
The conversation between the other ducal siblings was clearly intentionally choreographed so that the Crown Princess -did not- insult Ran directly. It was all her brother ranting about upstarts and being a plaything and the like. Whether she's an enemy or a future friend, she clearly noticed there's something more to Ran. So strange so many commenters here did not notice the obvious.

...to be fair, most of us are probably distracted by the totally-not-romantic rendezvous between the leads. Oh, Yus.

Thank u! one of the few manhwas where both the ml and fl are intelligent and likable since the beginning

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the badump.
It's interesting to see Ran's preparations to jump ship. I wonder how it'll all come crashing down around her.

Thank you! It's cute seeing Yus take care of his Noonim. Cannot wait for next chapter!

Edit: I edit it but I will admit I'm too stupid to did that (posting some screenshot panel at my private friend only on FB). I will not posting again at sns, promise! Also, I'm deeply apologize for my stupid behavior. Wish you all can forgive me.

@reilavech

Yea pls just don’t post a pic of anything cuz I’m sure we all want this to continue being translated. Like it’s better to be safe than sorry

Users who are viewing this thread