The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 44

"Ah.... yes, secret identity, hmm?" Said Yus after he read the piece of paper in his hand that contain what his sister doing.

That “women” saved the family and dutchy from the brinks of debt her parents left, stabilized the financial outcome and then some of her territory, established contracts w/ elves and wizards, has monopolized the “jewel” (or whatever they are calling it) business since the small war, and has been setting trends, etc. She’s a force to be reckoned with and I probably haven’t mentioned other achievements she’s made. “Lowly Women”? I don’t think so

Is it bad that a part of me wants Ran to be with Yus 😳 I swear I’m not into incest but technically it’s not incest tho legally it is.. I am confused 🤯

Thank you so much for updating! ❤️

you know, i think the reason i don't like 'yus' so much is because of the art style. it's weird but if this story was drawn in the style of 'beware the villainess' then he'd be "mysterious and cool" and not just emotionally dead and cruel. he does do the 'right things' and say some nice lines but... i just can't fall for the dead fish eyes. it's the same way as when a voice dub ruins the story. weird but... i just don't feel anything for the 'human doll' with no expressions

oh she's getting ready to leaveeee i hope it'll be as chaotic as i imagine it will be once she leaves (or if she manages to leave!!)

Aggregator gang
It's strange that they mock the Lachia duchy for not receiving their title from the emperor. If anything, that marks them as being of higher status, a territory the emperor could not subjugate but was vassalized peacefully, retaining a considerable amount of independence. I think it was mentioned in the story itself, but the emperor can't revoke their title or interfere with them because their title follows its own laws. They're basically just doing their own thing, and recognizing the emperor's authority because it doesn't benefit either side to fight, the emperor wanted to rule over everyone, and they don't care as long as they can guard the door.

Also, why is the princess' brother under the impression that there is anything between the crown prince and her? Sure, the crown prince is interested in her, but he saw first hand that the interest is not reciprocated. And as I just said, the crown prince can't easily force her because she is the head of the Lachia duchy, and they can't be pushed around as easily as the other nobles. So she can refuse the crown prince without consequence. As she has been doing. How can they be so concerned about her and not notice the most obvious aspect of her character?

thank you so much for updating!!! ive been waiting with tears for it!!! 💕💕💕💕💕 this really made my day

The prince and the princess's brother better not fucking start shit towards Ran. She already had enough crap dealt her way in a lifetime (remember her disgusting uncle and cousin). She deserves happy and good things together with Yus who also had been dealt a shitty card in life :mad:

I really hope the Princess can reel her brother in. Ran has her hands full with romance, she doesn't need nobles being antagonistic for no reason lol. I wonder what will end up happening with the Crown Prince, he's such an idiot it won't go well if he's crowned Emperor

@Kynnath Agreed, I also thought it strange that not receiving a title from the Emperor somehow made the Luchia Duchy 'lesser'... It's usually time that matters in real life, as you said

For the Princess' brother, he seems to believe that power is the most important thing, to the point where he ignores other motivations people might have. Like Ran "will be nothing" when she's no longer head of Lachia - he assumes a lot of things regarding the relationship between Ran and Yus here; Ran is a block between Yus and power, and is of course therefore an enemy to Yus. The Prince does the same though even more extremely (he's so sure he's right he outright states stuff like this to Yus, I get the feeling the Princess' brother would test the waters first). They're both also kinda sexist lol. The thoughts and feelings of women aren't really taken into account by either of them. I don't think the Princess' brother think Ran likes the Prince; the Prince likes her and that's all that matters. Since Ran won't be Head of Lachia forever it's only a matter of time in their eyes, probably.

Exhibit B: why would the Princess envy Ran, when she has the most prestigious position a woman can have apart except Empress? The Princess saying she was sold which implies that her current position isn't one she's chosen; in contrast, Ran has freedom in addition to power. She could in theory get married before or right when Yus takes over the Lachia duchy - to whoever she wants! Obvious to us readers but not to the brother apparently. Yknow before writing this out I thought the brother was smarter than the Prince, but now I'm not so sure

Aggregator gang
Why does this dude think Ran wants the Prince? It's clear who is making the advances.

Users who are viewing this thread