The Wandering Dick

Contributor
Simply put, reading this one automatically grants each member of the human race a -1 to their IQ. Please stop right now. Seriously, this one is just bad.

Group Leader
Lol, I am guessing this is some kind of allusion to both famous historical manga and haikus. It's pretty weird how much work that's put into this though.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what people were expecting. It says "The Wandering Dick" right on the title. Exactly What It Says On The Tin. But it's impressive the amount of artistic talent and effort that was poured into this--the artwork is gorgeous. Beautiful, classic art with a dick wandering through it. I think this is old, though, it feels almost like there's some kind of 70s hippie-ish anticensorship thing going on--alongside what teriguu said.

Group Leader
I agree with you on this, PLG. There is a lot of talent at work here.
On Mangaupdates it is dated 1992, but I can't be sure it's the real date:
judging by style and colors, I'd say it's more mid-Eighties.

By the way, this manga is one of the reasons I'm not too sad for Batoto's closing:
I was very pissed off when a retarded mod removed it just because he didn't like it,
especially considering this is not scanlated by a site-equipped group, but by a 4chan individual,
and it's not that easy to find good quality copies to download

Group Leader
I've never thought that I'd ever feel bad about a sentient dick being left alone and lonely.

Dex-chan lover
Someone on Batoto said they were expecting a wandering detective - a fair expectation when only the English translation of the title is taken into consideration.

Group Leader
This is brilliant and effectively executed. I'm impressed.

this is so charming and adorable. there's a faint of loneliness not to mention the art is beautiful. so much effort for a story about a piece of dick

Dex-chan lover
I am sure he will find someone to keep him company, keep hope little dick!

Double-page supporter
It's not easy being a dick to everyone you meet.

I've got plenty of mixed emotions now that I've read this. Confusion is one, and strangely enough a tiny bit of sorrow has begun to settle in as well...

Users who are viewing this thread