The Weakest Student is Actually the Strongest Sage - Ch. 1.1 - The Stone

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
@SignApollo You are missing the title page spread and also a blank page with just the title logo (that offsets the pages of the chapter in 2 paged mode).

1721422457001.png
1721422467049.png

Dex-chan lover
It's funny that i didn't read the synopsis and as soon as i seen a mark i was "and now it will be regarded as the weakest" and i was right.
I love trash.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy stories like this because I just wanna see another M A G I C S Y S T E M. Legit forget the story, if it’s good then thats a bonus, but tell me more about how the magic is classified and manipulated and what goes into training that shit to max level.

Dex-chan lover
As cliche as they come huh? Here's hoping for a decent execution.
At least the MC's reason seems to point at a not so cliche execution. It's not like he has a reason to show the world he's not the weakest, he just wants to finish what he couldn't before. At least there might be a lot of comedy to ensue if he is focused in his thing and oblivious to whatever he's causing all around (maybe a bit like "I'm a Curse Crafter, and I Don't Need an S-Rank Party!", which up to now has been a nice read).

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a new-ish take on a hackneyed setting. Here's hoping it will be somewhat entertaining and enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread