The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap

Aggregator gang
@Victuuri

Which stupid girl ? So far none of them except Celeste is in the running to be a Nobel Laureate. Hell even Euclasia is in the stupid girl category and she isn't even female. Joshua, and his dad are also both dense enough to be MCs in an isekai.

When's the next update? This is so good. It's been awhile since I last read a new manga.

Aggregator gang
Is it possible to hate something to the max while also loving it at its max?
this would be the perfect description for this manga

So... Isn't the Dragon King basically just the same type of person as Asahi? Attracted obsessively to her wavelength? Is the clingy stalker vibe that she hates in Asahi something she likes in Jade?

Probably best not to think too hard about it.

@LegoBaka hasnt it been stated that asahi isnt atracted by ber wavelenght but is just an annoying airhead ? Because anyone attracted by wavelenght can understand that it's annoying and would back off if asked

These days it feels like I'm turning into a cat myself...

It's a cute and comfy manga, perfect to kill some time

Group Leader
We ,Fanicorn Scamlations, haven't dropped this manga, the raws have stopped updating :(
We will start releasing translations once raws are updated. <3

I'm really enjoying this series. The cover art didn't show much but I'm actually glad I got to read it 😊 It can be cute and funny. Also the childhood friends is a selfish idiot 😅 I'm glad the main character is cute and more level headed at least, maybe a tad too considerate in regards to her secret though lol. Still interested in what's going to happen next. Hopefully the creator updates this soon 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread