The Wicked Little Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 92

Good someone is back to scanlating this manhwa, big thanks Freak Scans. :win:
Now I need to catch up in between the chapters. The new chapter is 22 chapters ahead from where we last saw the manhwa, I expect a lot of stuff to have happened in between.

Dex-chan lover
Well this was readable, thats good, but whats the point when theres a shit ton of completely unreadable chapters before this.
Arena scans is an insult to the author

Dex-chan lover
I know I shouldn't act like a choosing beggar. I can read these releases for free, that are translated by passionate people who do it with no pay. I have no say about what I get.

But I can't help myself for getting a little upset over these gaps. This is another of a handful of webtoon/manhwa that I follow that has this problem. I know I can maybe find the missing translated chapters somewhere if they exist and aren't geolocked, but still. I'm crossing my fingers that maybe this one will have the gaps uploaded some time in the future (unlike "Release That Witch").

That said. Thank you for taking over the translation. The previous chapters were rough!

Dex-chan lover
Well this was readable, thats good, but whats the point when theres a shit ton of completely unreadable chapters before this.
Arena scans is an insult to the author
Yea I stopped reading the Arena ones almost immediately, luckily I was able to find another site that has a great translation and is mostly up to date.

Dex-chan lover
Arenascans didn't do any pronunciation and now there's no reason for it anymore. :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread