The Witch's Marriage - Vol. 3 Ch. 45.5 - Bonus + Extra: The Witch's Visit, The Witch's Meeting, The Witch's Marriage 4 Koma

Dex-chan lover
so did tanya travel to melissa after hearing she was the ultimate witch? im confused why she went there in the first place

Dex-chan lover
So Melissa always got dump T^T :qq: I forgot that she's a stun that only bark but no bite.But Sus Tanya lmao

I knew we already have a sneak peak on future Tanya but I need more 🤧

Dex-chan lover
Ealier chapter it show that she do the witch marrige to gain more magic power from them, and then ditch the partner.
Now: "why they all leaving ?, i did raise your magic, didn't i " :haa:

Well, it is small detail so author probally recont without notice. Or author purporly do it to make Melissa guilty free ?

Ealier chapter it show that she do the witch marrige to gain more magic power from them, and then ditch the partner.
Now: "why they all leaving ?, i did raise your magic, didn't i " :haa:

Well, it is small detail so author probally recont without notice. Or author purporly do it to make Melissa guilty free ?
Could just be post-breakup cope. "I used them and definitely not the other way around."

Dex-chan lover
so did tanya travel to melissa after hearing she was the ultimate witch? im confused why she went there in the first place
Melissa was the Tanya's idol, same the Master was the Melissa idol
But in my opinion, Tanya is a time witch, it is broken, and Melissa is good, but nothing increible, she received a lot of help from Tanya, but allways Melissa was the Tanya's idol

Users who are viewing this thread