The Young Lady Can't Escape From Her Doting Husband ♡ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Princess is Weak Towards the Young General

Dex-chan lover
@Vikhtoriyan Page 9 the word "unrelated" is misspelled. What happy ending to this story & they had 3 kids together while taking care of the rubbish to boot. I love seeing the commentary you guys put out throughout this & had fun with it. Although I will say you guys are evil for making that comment on page 11 really hard for me that I had use a mirror while also having it be upside down.... you guys are evil. Thanks for the chapter.

You know what I enjoyed about this was that Regius is constantly reiterating and asking Yureya for her consent before proceeding

Also before y'all go off over the other guy Borus, a one shot only has so many pages that they're allocated by the publishers and editors but it ended happily so kudos to them!

Dex-chan lover
oh, omg I forgot this was smutty, a titty omg omg...cute kids

Double-page supporter
77279df20f1802197ed4123638df0221.png

pepe spotted

this was so adorable. man you can never go wrong with stuff like these

@krzywasabi i think that would be so if the throne were matrilineal??? i dont know much but ive only heard the king being called a prince consort in mangas/wherein the queen is of the highest authority

Dex-chan lover
@I was seriously expecting a twist where Borus was actually a nice guy and he was the one who killed the puppy.

Users who are viewing this thread