The Young Lady Can't Escape From Her Doting Husband ♡ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Otome Game’s Season Will Begin, but it’s too Difficult for me who’s a Mob

Thank you for the chapter! This ch is just a bit confusing maybe there's a time skip but it wasn't mentioned dunno.

I really want to like this series, but so far all 3 available chapters are "boy forces girl to have sex with him even when she's unwilling" with 0 interesting romance build so I'm gonna yeet and drop this.

Fed-Kun's army
OOOooo, that was kinda rapey. Shouldve just hit them with the female lead doenst want a fake marriage, a normal one will do and give consent. Wouldve went a lot smoother. yeouch

This one is probably the messiest of the series haha. Maybe I'm being dumb, but I can barely understand whats happening lol

Does this story even have a plot? All 3 chapters are so rape-y, with not so much plot, just a little background to prelude the rape scenes. Other villainness series related to this are far more interesting

Imma be honest, I didn’t understand one bit of the plot even though I reread it twice lol.

Well call me a brainlet because I couldn't really follow what was happening

All of these have felt pretty rape-y, but this is the worse one.

this chapter was a mess
the whole otome was just thrown around everywhere, and it didn’t make much sense
the smut was so out of the blue and wasn’t built up at all from the beginning of the chapter lol

Users who are viewing this thread