The Young Lady Can't Escape From Her Doting Husband ♡ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Otome Game’s Season Will Begin, but it’s too Difficult for me who’s a Mob

Oh my, such a cute rape story! Love how the girl just dismissed it bc she was a fan of the character! I'm SO touched! I hated it! 😍
[of course I hated it. I think I won't wait for more lol]

eeeeyy somnolent dong scans are at it again :D

too bad this one has such a rapey storyline. "you don't want to marry me? i'll just force myself on you until you say yes!" am i the only one that finds it hella creepy and all kinds of wrong? brrr....

I was not expecting it to turn so dark. Nothing against it in some stories, but here I was taken by surprise and didn't like it.

hey guys, since all three chapters in here were basically rape with an 'shoujo manga' bow on top, could you maybe try to read the chapters and translate only the ones without any rape? or maybe request your money back from the author, because i don't think anyone here appreciates it, unfortunately....

To everyone else: First of all, it's a smut work. Rape, although not in all smut works, are common in manga/manhwa/manhua smut works. (I don't know about comics in other languages and original form because I don't read them.) Being common should not surprise anyone who is smut-loving veteran. While you may not like it, there is a an audience for this type because why else would such works continue to exist to this day?

The story is extremely hard to follow especially on page 8-9 which I couldn't get at all it's as if they were talking about their own personal secret past stories and I'm not privy to that. And the prince is so rape-y I was honestly disgusted and said, "ughh disgustang scumbag!" out loud :(

Double-page supporter
Uh..... i really dont understand the plot for this one.....

So, the guy want a fake marriage to escape from the flag, looking for a partner that could understand his situation, but BAM suddenly it all about love... i... just what happened here... was all that just an excuse and he actually liked her? Or what.....

I've heard that YA romance stories are rarely known for their accurate portrayal of healthy relationships, especially when it comes to dubious consent, but is this level of rapeyness common?

i mean thats rape tho-
also why is it whenever there's smut in a josei the MC's boobs are average but then double in size the minute she's naked

KEEP EM COMING JUST AS THEY ARE

FUCK YOU, PRUDES!!! JUST BECAUSE A BABY CANT EAT A STEAK DOESNT KEEP ME FROM EATIN EM, FUCK CENSORSHIP!

WHOO! Thanks for the update.

Fed-Kun's army
story hard to follow, anatomy bad, and he rapes her and this is supposed to be a happy ending? author was super off the mark on both story enjoyablity and whatever sensuality could be found from this soggy cracker couple

Oh my! I thought this was just going to be your average boring but cute isekai chapter... loved the smut! That was super hot! Lol thank you so much for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread