The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master - Ch. 15

The translation this chapter was so infuriatingly bad... The first half of the chapter was ok with a couple badly translated sentences but the second half was a complete mess. Guess I'll have to stick to reading this with google translate until some other group picks this up again....

Dex-chan lover
I had this thought since a few chapters back but didn't she know that chloe was actually a man? I don't want to re-read but I am fairly certain she knew.

Supporter
"I think that sense will get when Chloe becomes an adult"

Wtf? What is that even supposed to mean?

EDIT: "This walkways made good"
unga bunga caveman woman think road good

Dex-chan lover
So uh, question what are the chances the maid(who mc inhabits) was always meant to be a main character, it just was never portrayed properly?

Double-page supporter
@Necrokora She doesn't know. she never finished reading the novel so she never found out about the gender reveal. Also the first chapter happens in the future. Every chapter after that , including this one, is a flashback. In the first chapter she was surprised to find out that Chloe was a man, so every chapter from chapter 2 until we get back to the point were chapter 1 left us, she will never find out that Chloe is male.

@degenerateafro
Actually, the first chapter seems to be a prophetic vision, not a flash-forward. See the later translations of chapter 2 for the mention of Chloe's ability being showing people their future.
So Blair did know about that intro (but probably never realized its origin or she later forgot), and those scenes from chapter 1 might not ever play out the same way.
Edit: I didn't pay enough attention before. It segued into a long flashback after she related her "dream", which is still a year away (fourth year since transmigration, while "now" is the third year.)

Yeah, uhh... the chapter was good but the translations are iffy. Like it was taken off of google translate.

The last chapter had some mistakes too but I easily looked over it because the translation was okay. But the ones in this chapter was hard to ignore.

Dex-chan lover
@beltsiveone22 I think its good fot fan translation to not be perfect. There's already official English translation after all, if you're not satisfied buy the official one.

@Rizkid1412 You know what? You're right. I shouldn't be complaining over reading a free translation.

Nonetheless, what I commented were just constructive criticisms.

Users who are viewing this thread