The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master - Ch. 6

I'm liking this series and looking forward to seeing their part together and it's still only several chapters in, but I'm just curious on how long it's gonna stay here? Will a good chunk of the series be about the time she was "her" maid, or is it just gonna show a few important parts then fast forward to where the intro left off? Any spoiler on that will be really appreciated!

Dex-chan lover
Wait was she a man the entire time, I thought it was magic it something that turned her lol

Aggregator gang
I was suspecting she was a man the entire time. Anyways those maids are bitches but I knew this would happen, it didn't seem like a very secretive place.

Aggregator gang
She should have brought the ingredients with her instead of leaving them there. What a waste of food. Those who disrespect food will starve to death.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!! ☆

Fed-Kun's army
What a waste of good food, should not have hid it there. The one who should be comforted doing the comforting instead 😞

Contributor
The best place to stock products would be in the "lady" room, because everyone avoid this place.

Users who are viewing this thread