The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master - Ch. 7

Thx for the update! but I have to wait for the chapter to be fixed 😭

Thank you translating and updating 🙂
So when is this flashback like memory finish? To tell truth i would like to see Chloe in man suit and flabbergasp MC (forgot her name, sorry)

Dex-chan lover
aaaah that “were you worried about me?” ndnsndjd 🙈🙈🙈💗

Thanks for the update!

What’s up with out of control maids in manwhas? Why are they being so violent? I know it is not real, but I always wince when I see this kind of bullying. 😣😣 Is it the step mother telling them to do this? She seems bored. Would like to get a look at the rest of the family soon too.

Double-page supporter
Fuck this fucking retarded MC! Just kill the bitches you fucking coward! Or at least do something! Fucking idiot.

Always sucks when the bullying goes that far, hopefully that's the worse she gets hurt :c looking forward to his answer next chapter though lol

Also @KimmyChii thanks for letting me know!

Double-page supporter
YESSSS. Young lady protecting her girl. I'm here for it!

Thanks for the update!

Damn if only chloe really is a girl , she would've been one of the badass female character

...if it wasn't for the frills and his girly looks, that panel of Chloe combing his hair would be breathtaking 😅

Thanks for the update! 😚

I’m so in love with the story. The characters, the pacing of the evolution of their relation, the art... I love everything about it. Thanks so much for translating it and for the fast release of this chap ! 🙏🏻

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!! ☆

Users who are viewing this thread