The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
the part where Enisha commenting on the wolf prince while being held on the prince arm seems weird to me somehow, maybe it was the eyes or something...?

sad to see this is not getting picked up....

if somebody supplied the translation, would a group be interested in picking this up?

Lul translator being chaotic good sniping only one chapter for the fun and giggles cheers to You madman

Dex-chan lover
Aww pick it up, I hate waiting for the licensed versions to catch up, I still support em since I read the fan translations and wanna support author/artist, but still

@Nagisa119 other group dropped it cause licensed so not sniping.

Fed-Kun's army
HAVEN'T READ IT YET BUT THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS!!!!

okay now that i read this, SHE'S SO CUTE awww her and helrad tho fsadlkafdsjkl he's such a cute brother even tho he's a vicious hell beast lmao I'M HYPED FOR NEXT CHAPTER

thanks again for translating & sharing this!!!

Aww. That sucks, but thanks for the chapter tho. I guess your faster catch-up releases on A witch's Hopeless wish is good too.

aw.... I thought this was someone picking up this project from where it left off
still, thank you so much for translating this chapter🥺💕💕 we appreciate ur hard work, kind stranger

I swear, her eyes get bigger each chapter. Five chapters from now it will just be pictures of her eyes with the hypnotoad sound droning in the background.

Fed-Kun's army
Even if is only one chapter it us still greatly appreciated so we could she the princess in a tiny chair with a sippy cup.

Thank you so much for translating. Hopefully, someone will pick this up. The official releases take so long to catch up 😭

Aww i think you guys pick this up, but... It's just for one chapter. That's okayy (╥﹏╥)

Thank you for translating this chapter 🧡

Users who are viewing this thread