The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Group Leader
sorry about the korean panel from before!! it's been fixed ;w; thanks for letting me know!

Thank you for uploading the last chapter!~
I hope this series gets picked up for season 2

Fed-Kun's army
Have they lost their damn mind?? That's like being a climbing extremist that climb to the top of building and then just jumps the hell off..

Thanks so much for translating the last chapter!! Finally some closure. Also that person has got to be insane to propose marriage, R.I.P mate

Fed-Kun's army
WHO??? WHAT??? NO SERIOUSLY, HAVE THEY EVEN BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE???? our enisha is so good, wow, she got to shine!! SO TINY YET OP (if only she could access her magic lol)

thank you so much for translating the last chapter!!! 💖 and now to wait 😭🙏🏼✨ for the next season but also for someone to pick it up

Oh my, who tf would dare to do such nonsensical proposal? She's the princess of the most powerful empire and also the most important existence of the world and she'll be the most powerful magician as well, and her family hahaha. RIP idiots. XD

I hope the ML won't be too sad ):
Edit; Oh lol, I love how smart she is and I love how honest she is with what she dislikes. Ty guys

Users who are viewing this thread