There’s No Way a Side Character Like Me Could Be Popular, Right? - Ch. 17

The page numbers are sadly mirrored (started at the last page and ended at the first page). I see this translation made more sense than the previous ones, so thank you

Power Uploader
The page numbers are sadly mirrored (started at the last page and ended at the first page). I see this translation made more sense than the previous ones, so thank you
WTF are you talking about? This scan is evidently a retranslation of a preexisting indonesian scan. (compare page 3 of this chapter and page 21 of the indonesian chapter. terima kasih!) There are so many writing and translation errors you would be better off trying to find a text bubble thats NOT fucked up in some way.
"I hope to get to be at least a little more - i'm anxious for the day when senpai gets tired of our fake relationship - and confesses to me" LMFAO and "since when has this fragile maiden been living inside of me?" Forget being actually well written in english, its not even accurate to the Japanese text!
I wish I could read indonesian now, because i'm dying to know how faithful this english translation is to the indonesian scan. Greatful for the upload wow this is a gem. I feel like a kid on a scavenger hunt again. Every text bubble is like an easter egg with an amusing prize. the actual manga wasnt as entertaining as this is istg

Users who are viewing this thread