There’s No Way a Side Character Like Me Could Be Popular, Right? - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
after this, kai becomes something like... gay for mc
normally he doesnt do anything other that being mc's overly hyped henchman but...
has its maiden in love moments that mc doesnt realize and this genuinely horrifies haruka LMAO

Supporter
jesus the story is a mess
Was*

after this, kai becomes something like... gay for mc
normally he doesnt do anything other that being mc's overly hyped henchman but...
has its maiden in love moments that mc doesnt realize and this genuinely horrifies haruka LMAO
It turns out the real popularity was the side characters we met along the way.

Group Leader
Girl, u realised, at least at this moment, that ur best option is to ditch MC here

Idgaf if ur Bruce Lee, u don't play god and just let stg like that off lol

Well at least this seems axed so no need to think too much abt where this is going

Contributor
"Your lunch box was delicious."

This line above never would've made sense without Chapter 13, which was mistakenly skipped over by the other group. Good thing it came out just in time for this.

On another note, I previously hoped that the wannabe killer got some appropriate punishment, but apparently he was cured by a single punch to the face... what's up with this super convenient resolution? Is this the power of the axe?

I'm with Touka here. He may have asked for an apology, but shaving his head and doing a dogeza doesn't mean he can't try to stab Yuuji again when he least expects it. I wouldn't be so trusting of some guy who tried to kill me, especially not so soon. Better yet, never. Forgive maybe, trust no.

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese are a mop people. They think they are "morally good" going on to forgiving and stuff. That is slave mentality. Someone wronged you? Do them justice. Why are you forgiving? Someone would kill you and you would let them passby? Hell no.

Double-page supporter
I don't remember the art was this horrible or maybe I totally forgot because it took ages for the update. Look at those full body shots of the characters. Their proportion was god awfully wrong! The legs are too short while the hands are too long. Didn't the mangaka find it weird? How he even not noticed this is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread