They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
She is “male harem protagonist” levels of dense to love

Granny is a woman of the highest culture I see. Argh I liked the magician so much, but he's so damn fine... just get the whole harem sis!

Dex-chan lover
He seems like a nice guy, but oof, that was an awkward exchange at the end there.

Imma fight that crown prince if he thinks he can just confine her to the castle and make her his queen.

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze : That's probably him having internal debate whether it's really the 'right' thing to try and bring her back.
Yes there's honor, wealth, status, etc waiting for her in the capital unlike here where as he said earlier she's being treated really badly considering her status.
But she's also...happy here.
So he's probably debating whether to follow the prince's order and try to get her back to capital, or let her remain here because 'muh waifu's happiness'

Fed-Kun's army
Philip is my favorite among the harem 😆
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Magaso that said, it's almost justified considering her raising. Not as bad as Paulina from Emperor and the Female Knight, but still pretty thick.

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat
I could see that. I guess his stalling for time by doing odd jobs around the area makes more sense in that light.

The mangaka...
Loves sparkles and flowers doesn't she, lol

I don't read this manga but reading the first few panels I just couldn't help but notice how often she uses them lol scrolling down looking at the effects was a bit fun gotta admit

Users who are viewing this thread