They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

she a baddie😎 that chilling 'you're dead' gaze from her..... 😍 so hot

Clarence can totally jump me like that 😌
Also, anyone else notice that all these characters are so well built like damn son..... stop making my fatass feel bad yall aren't even real 😭😭😭

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Maine and Elianna called. They want to see heads rolling.

Fed-Kun's army
Here they are, still ALL coming to drag her back without any consideration to her own personal desires.

Do they not forget she is a human being, also with a very particular skillset which Liam himself might be proud of? :p

If I were them I wouldn't want to cross this particular Unnie... Her "Saviors" have only been "Saviors" because she hasn't lost her patience yet...

Dex-chan lover
>She danced with all the knights AND the duke's daughter.

Clarence please, at this rate you're gonna start a harem city.

Group Leader
Pretty sure arson would’ve be an instant death penalty with all the buildings so close together

Dex-chan lover
@Nep Oh good I wasn't the only one who thought of Princess Bibliophile. Of course, it's not just the books Clarence cares about. She's deadset going to behead anyone who tries to take her home away.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not really liking this series. It's kind of shallow in a lot of different ways. Glorify all the actions of the main character and company/friends and villify everything the antagonists do, even if the main characters sometimes do very similar actions. Then just make the antagonists do even more scummy things that don't even make sense. Like here, Karl Barrow is already being investigated for his actions. He knows that he's being investigated. Let's make him hire arsonists! That'll really show how scummy he is! Like, that makes it look cheap.

@Justking14 That's what firewalls are for. Literal, physical firewalls that separate fire units in tightly packed areas. I'm not saying that this world necessarily has firewalls, but it's not unreasonable.

They also have some kind of magic...? Maybe they have magic sprinklers? I know I'm reaching here.

If I were in her position, I'd feel pretty suffocated by all those male leads trying to possess her.

Users who are viewing this thread