They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

We met The Smartass and then The Reliable One. Now we have our cute Soft Boy. <3

I kinda wish she would tell them who these guys are, at this rate when the prince has his turn and she has to reveal him (bet she'll find a way not to but still) the old lady will have a heart attack.

I love soft boy Dale but I just can't support him as Clarence's potential husband. Idk why I want him with Cecily instead.

Aggregator gang
That last page of big misunderstanding really strikes hard on me, lol. 😂

Boss is the best!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

And no, Clive's clothes don't fit Dale at all: he looks like a girlfriend wearing her boyfriend's clothes 😅

Dex-chan lover
Forget everyone else Dale is best boy
How can he be so precious 😭

So Dale gave away Kenneth's emergency funds LMAO

Dale is cute, but Sir Wilkins is still my fave. There was a hint of implication that Dale could come to like Cecily from the last chapter (just how sparkly and lovely she looked from when Dale woke up) so I wonder if that will develop further. Dale might be the only one with the guts to confess to Clarence out of all the boys LOL

Dex-chan lover
LMAO they really are passing the baton to each other to visit here xD at least one of them will be there every day of the year lolol
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
My favorite is the wizard. He had the very best reason for visiting, and he was the fastest to find her.

Fed-Kun's army
all the boys are so reasonable and dont have any crazy mental issues that you'd usually see in these types of things. That said I'd also be fine with her not picking anyone

I could jeer Clarence for her obliviousness but I can't because something like this actually happened to me...

Users who are viewing this thread