This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 1

Why are you guys being so petty... why can’t you guys deal with it like adults, geez.
Posting random chapters doesn’t affect the other group- rather, it annoys the readers. The QC group is doing their best to actually post chapters sequentially so at this moment, we favour them.

I like how we now have 3 different spellings of her name. Leylin, Raelyn, and Leerin.

I’m just laughing at the pettiness. To the readers who are annoyed by these random releases, just block the group for your sanity. Hahaha

CALIARD AND LEERIN- EYE- these are the worst spelling of their names yet 😭

we have also seen that only a coward doesn't continue this series.
like getting an extra prize from the cheese I got. I've read and enjoyed this drama at the same time. Thanks

Dex-chan lover
Well, why can't you guys just do the latest chapters instead- I'm sure I'll enjoy them all the same when the scans meet in the midway point lol.

Anyone's can fill me in with the drama happening? I mean I thought they were just trolling for the sake of lulz, but it seems there's more going on?

@amiradiana
1. Rwp release chapter 1
2. 3 days later No die snipe Rwp and release 3/4 chapter.
3. And then Die b**tch snipe both of them and release chapter 24&25

The drama is still going on..
Here, eats your popcorn.

Im not upset but it would be nice if they just updated the chapters in order .. and mostly the ones that the other one hasnt uploaded its will make more since to update chapter 14 and 15 rn rather than chapter 1 ... i dont understand 😅

Dex-chan lover
Die B*tch's translations are pretty bad. I think they need an English proof-reader to clean up their mistakes,.

Fed-Kun's army
Ffffuck, those emotionless red eyes are so beautiful

Also, i have seen plenty black hair red eye characters but not alot of blonde red eye ones
They dont really mix well outside of vampires

Users who are viewing this thread