This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 2

Lmao 😂😂 .. this is hilarious.. seriously im so glad our main girl is this funny ❤ thanks for the update !!

Dex-chan lover
The playful style of how it's illustrated matches well with the FL character.

Fed-Kun's army
hahaha i really like her!!! i can't wait to read more... i wonder if she get fraudulent marriage in the title is because of this contract, or does she get conned by someone lmao... can't wait to find out!! (we all know these contract marriages end up becoming the real thing anyway afljksfdslk)

thank you so much for the update~!

Thanks for update~^^ I should have waited for a little while before uploading of a few chapters! Now I can't wait to see next chapters😂 It seems interesting. I added this manhwa to my reading list 😊

I think you guys missed ch 1 cause your version is different than the other version 😅 isn't the prologue supposed to be chapter 0?

Dex-chan lover
After a war, where a lot of men were killed... Yeah, allowing nobles to take lovers do make sense.

but... why?
why does this need to be an isekai? as far as I can tell this would work just as well if she were simply intelligent and thrust into this situation. is this plot from some sort of book or something that she needs the knowledge of in order to survive? I'm scratching my head as to why? just why?
it's like giving a bird the power to levitate itself. it's marginally better but it can already do something remarkably similar.

Fed-Kun's army
Where did the sudden isekai come from? Wtf? -2 points for unnecessary isekai plot
Ugh i get that isekai can be good because its like escaping reality but i dont like noble lady isekai plot that much outside of very few stories, i like the time travel option for noble lady stories alot better since they usually start sad and tragic and some stay sad for a long time, those are the best

God damnit im dissapointed that its an isekai, dropped

@Balancegrim they always add unnecessary isekai even though it's not related at all. A lot of manhwa is like this, the mc didn't once use their intelligence from the modern world but they just add the isekai element anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread