This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
LOLOL OMG GIRL !! You saw that guy in person, and you legit called him a murderer... He was all bloody and and his looks were covered up. Girl...
ALSO is it just me or do all the guys look that same.. AKA all of the guys are the same person just with makeup... COUGHCOUGH
Many thanks

I think the best thing about this series are scanlation group names. I LITERALLY CAN NOT GET OVER THEMMMM. BUT ALSO f*** me he hot.

Ahahaha, that reaction is so 21st century Earth, I wouldn't be surprised if he chocked on his smoke XDDD
But a) so she doesn't recognize him if he's not blond (or maybe she thinks he's familiar but couldn't place the feeling why?) and b) she had already met him in person - although, to be fair, he was bloody and he shocked the hell out of her, so maybe her brain just completely wiped her mind off the incident's details.
You know what I was thinking when she was reading 'government official and has his own business'? I was like, yeah, because they don't pay government officials enough, so he had to start a side-business :'D
Ahem.

Oi, I'm really, really happy with you releasing one after another, a few mins after I read the last one, but I worry for my productivity today. You are making me face a hard choice: do I work? do I read? I don't have that much confidence in my self-restraint, dangit.

Im dying 😂😂😂😂 she just told him to fuck her 😂😂😂LOL ... so embarrassing he is like right there 😂

Contributor
Women are overly attracted to handsome criminals, it's somewhat startling when you find out the actual numbers.

Dex-chan lover
Insert OH NO HES HOOOOT meme lol

Also wow I wondered what candidate 2's deal was when they shown him in the raws, yikes. Throw the whole man out.

Fed-Kun's army
"fuck. me...." "what?" "he's hot" lksjaljkdjlk this is so funny i'm dying asljkskljaslkjas

thank you so much for all the updates, truly you bring light to my life 😭😍

Users who are viewing this thread