This Is It! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Production Assistant Shinonome Jiro

Dex-chan lover
When I see animator, all I could think of is my acquaintances who work long hour in terrible condition, with long term health problems from cigarettes and the worst part is all of them have shattered dream.

Aggregator gang
@duylinh Lol, what the manager said was kind of the worst right? Though I guess that is what management in the animation and videogames industry actually say to their employees. Still a good read.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, what she did is totally justifiable, imagine waking up in some random guys house?

@FrenzyMode well she passed out drunk, then woke up in a man's home, who lives next to her, in a futon, with him just sitting next to her. It isn't very reasonable to immediately assume the worst.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for a sequel of this called "I overworked myself 16 fucking hours for a mediocre salary, died and reincarnated as a rock"

the things is I don't like anime I prefer manga and light novels if that woman used this method with me I will spit on her face not really I will just leave and find a better job.

Double-page supporter
This is so fucking textbook it's not even funny. How does anyone find this insufferable shit entertaining?

Double-page supporter
@Lord-F Bang on. This shit pisses me off. This only works in slap-stick comedies. Most mangakas are horrendous at comedy so they add shit like this to something that takes itself seriously.

Dex-chan lover
@HerbertWatson Spoilers for future chapters:
She realizes what he did for her and gives her thanks to him, but if you pass out drunk and wake up in a random place some people are pretty spooked at where they ended up

"Rewarding Job" With that standard ? My ass. 16 hours per day ? No Over Time Pay ? Fuck this shit I would make a havock and get out of that while I still have my sanity.
This is just idealizing and romatizing this hellish culture, fuck this author, fuck the manager who aproved this, fuck the editor who aproved that line, fuck the publishing which keep this shit going on.

I'm tired of this culture's view point of taking things like this so easily, just like how they take sexual harassment, rape and all those shit half hearted and treat like some easy thing. Damn I saw so many works where a character got almost raped, suffer from sexual harassment and in the end just easily forgives who make those awlfull things to them. Like, there are good works that really do a great job about talking of how that can cause trauma and mental breaks to others, but the other way around happen most of the times.

Aggregator gang
cant blame the girl for the MC acting like a fucking creep by leaning over her when she wakes up and he literally still doesnt give her and space and keeps leaning at her while stuttering 'w-wait i can e-explain!!" either way its such a fucking dumb trope and pisses me off, giving this trash a 1/10 just because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread