This Is Obviously a Yuri Manhua - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
I'm trying to stay with it, but this thing manages to move slower than Lily. At least Lily had kickboxing.

Please don't make us wait 300 chapters for a kiss to happen.

I dont get this chapter.
Whats up with the expression at the end? 🤔

...So this manhua also cover the straight couple?

Désolée mais si c’était pour nous sortir un truc comme ça fallait pas...
je vais quand même continuer de lire les prochains chap mais si on commence à développer des perso hetero... on va se bagarrer (ironique)

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another chapter these girls are getting to be interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
@Heimdal

Another yuri webcomic out of China. It ended recently after two seasons, totaling over 900 chapters. The first kiss didn't happen until a few chapters before the end of the first season, which was 488 chapters long. The second season contains several attempts at actual sex, but the full act doesn't actually happen until somewhere around 350 chapters in.

It sounds daunting, but the comic is a great read and the characters are entertaining, especially the main couple. Amazingly, the production company for Lily has another yuri comic set in the same story setting called Lala, that manages to move even slower.

While I'm all for character development over physical yuri, I don't know if I have it in me to invest that much effort into a story at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
@Heimdal

https://mangadex.org/title/24649/lily

That's the mangadex link for it. You'll find a more comprehensive chapter selection on manganelo, though it cuts out the last 50 or so chapters from season 1 for some reason.

The most complete collection is on Webcomics, which I believe will go up to a little over halfway through season 2 (chapter 252). After that, there may not be a translation of the last half of the season because Pikapi (the comic's production company) is in a tizzy about it. Webcomics is about to catch up to the last translated chapter (I think they're just swiping them from manganelo at this point), so we'll see if they continue past.

As it is, I got tired of waiting, so I picked up the raws for the last 200 chapters, got a drawing tablet, and taught myself how to do translations, typesetting and art touch-ups just so I could have a completed story. I didn't invest my time into 700 chapters just to not be able to find out how the damn story ends. If I'm stubborn enough, when I'm done I might go back and retranslate the rest of the chapters just to keep the word flow consistent. We'll see how I feel. I've gotten 34 chapters done so far, and the process is pretty exhausting. I can see why most translation groups have a team working.

Users who are viewing this thread