This Italian Girl Has Become Such a Freeloader - Ch. 17

Contributor
Don't tell me that Kaya is some sort of bored goddess just killing time on Earth, though any reality warping powers would explain the artshift.

@WitchKing Someone said it last chapter but it's just one guy, most likely. People have assistants for a reason.

Double-page supporter
@WitchKing My god we get it already. You and everyone else has already commented that over and over again for the past 5 chapters. I promise you we get it. This isn’t serialized, so the author doesn’t really have to worry about the art. They just do what they feel like I guess.

Starting to hate the friend. Maybe I'll change my mind of wanting to smite the fuck out of her unless she gives some concrete reason as to why she's gonna play with his heart like that. Unless.... Chad MC declines and Francesca starts liking him romantically with the "push" that Kaya gives.

@liquidsword Yeah, it's been said in every discussion for a while now, and sure, it is. But, I think the art is unique from stuff I've read and still enjoyable. My biggest complaint is these damn cliffhangers lmao. I wanna know Kaya's motivations already. I feel like I shouldn't write her off yet, but I am not sure.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the girl at the credit page looks so deformed, almost like the ogre from The Goonies movie.

Dex-chan lover
dont know why but this 1 drama is kinda forcing, i dont feel anything at all like feel annoyed or anything

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
So cruel... lmao
The nature calls him for the second time.

Users who are viewing this thread