This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy! - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
"The king is an asshole"

Is what triggers her memory. Good job Jun, im so proud of you 😂😂

Contributor
Time to wait until the story runs a bit before jumping back in... Cliffhanger hurts~

this is becoming generic waaaaay to fast...i really want a deeper scheme in what Marcus is doing but this seems to go generic quickly...

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter, but let's point out that there is a double page. 😅

Man im having mixed feelings here. Has anyone in that story ever reached a semblance of happiness? Because damn....the mc is one thing, but it seems that the hero has also had burdens, not to mention the demon king himself.

To think that the root of so many generations of problems, and the world's, is one royal family.....

Dex-chan lover
At this point I guess we just don't have a good side or bad side just the side that doesn't get killed at the end.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, she should just get resurrected then sent to her world safely.

Dex-chan lover
When people think of a yandere they usually think of clingy girlfriends, but men obsessed with dominating and caging the female lead is nearly universal in shoujo.

@Multitules
soon the other 5 generations of heroes will appear to fight alongside the demon king and that gives me a lot of hope for his plan to succeed

Dex-chan lover
I have to give it to the story. It's destroying my predictions one after another. I have no idea, what going to happen next and I'm totally okay with that.

Also, as everyone is pointing out stuff: It's just really minor, but the isekai tag is missing.

"The King is an Asshole."

Yeah, he is a big one. I hate him because he's the one that started it all. I really hate him. I knew Marcus will do this because he loves Jun. It just breaks my heart. Marcus needs some peace and the king's soul should just burn. Why would you want to save that soul? It is evil!

Users who are viewing this thread