This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Me: Yo it's late I gotta go sleep.
LLS: *updates survive as the hero's wife*
Me: Okay. Reading it is.

But damn that letter is gonna start trouble! Ride the misunderstanding train we go.

Double-page supporter
Yup yup, she's still as dumb as ever. Gosh, I hope they chop her head off already.

Double-page supporter
That letter.
I don't know anymore. She is either retarded, or doing this deliberately.

Dex-chan lover
@semicharmed

IMHO the letter will cause the grey hair guy to overplay his hand, with any luck this nonsensical drama/faux tension will end soon.

Dex-chan lover
.... Boy... Oscar. He's going to be dropping more rumors good lord.
She's so... Easy going yet at the same full of anxiety. How does that even work?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
almost caught up to the raws 😣 prepare the insulin for the next 5 chapters though 🤤

Why does the grey haired guy look familiar to her? Was he ever mentioned before in a different context? Also.. please let the ship sail before awful misunderstandings keep the plot running around in circles already 😓

Misunderstandings can keep me interest only so far. If the plot fuel doesn't change, I might drop it. Also, spoil me this grey hair guy. He popped out of nowhere for me. I know what I've seen here, but what else?

@wotnow, I think she know the grey haired guy from the book she read in her past life, but forgot hin, cause she was focusing on her onw survival, btw this letter is
actually going to end the arc of this misunderstandig xD

@ciarahades it's that true, man so much misunderstanding but let's not blame Canaria too much Noah and Cesar know that the palace is mess up but don't understand how is for her, the living ghost was a flag for Noah and Cesar about Canaria situation also Gracie and Cesar story will be a loveless marriage if their personality is like that, I wonder why Canaria don't see it.

I think I understand why she is so... Clueless..? The main problem would be she knows everything. She is very well aware of the danger, when she entered the palace. Yet she is also... In fangirl mode? She knows that to avoid being killed she needs to stay out of Cesars way and foster a good relationship with him. She also is aware that Gracie Lancaster is his wife with whom he spent his entire life in the novel and she digs it. She believes in their love, that's why she can't comprehend the idea of Cesar loving her. To sum up she has one goal: good relationship (in order not to die). She supports him and wants his happiness, while truly believing only Gracie can provide that. Because of this she doesn't accept her own feelings and his.

Users who are viewing this thread