This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

Why was this titled "one shot"?? this is chapter 44 right??

@RealMahogany it was :p dunno why this manhwa page doesn't work, however, it's good we can still click on the last update <3 thank you sooooooooooooo much for translation!

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, I'm super excited. I love Grace, I'm so happy she's back in the game, and working together with Canaria.

I wonder how they will pull off the plan. 👀

Dex-chan lover
I started this series when the first chapter came out, thinking it'd be another dumb otome isekai.

This series has been one excellent surprise after another, truly grateful for it.

Hum... is it only me, or are other people getting "Manga #33691 is not available" when clicking on the series title and "this chapter is unavailable" when clicking on chapter number?

ADK

the story finally begins! Thank God she is not going to follow the 'script' like the rest of them!

I feel so bad for Noah, like sure it's Canaria's story and all but I just wanna see how he deals with the headache those two have caused him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even into yuri, but here I am shipping Canaria and Gracie with each other X'DD There's just something about Gracie that makes her incredibly charming and cool XD

It feels like the story is truly beginning now. 🤩Looking forward to future chapters, thanks for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread