This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
the reincarnator is a moron, she can't hide any of her reactions when speaking to the empress, the empress is also a fucking moron for not realizing that after 15 years.

Supporter
thats-a-bold-move-cotton-lets-see-if-it-pays-off-for-her.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That's brutal... I hope Cesar's mother doesn't get hurt.

Thats bold af lol hopefully it works out okay
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, slap that White haired butler asshole. I like the move to burn everything. I'm looking forward to see this plays out.

wasn't his mother dead? didn't both his mother and sister jump out of a tower and died? I'm confused. Maybe I mixed up the novels that I'm reading.

Dex-chan lover
..? I thought his mum was dead?

Did I mix her up with a dif comic

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta Well, she has proven herself countless times by poisoning cesar and all the info she has provided. So for the empress to still be a little suspicious but not be completely sure is fair. Her "reactions" are more or less her face staying the same while the background changes to have more lines to dramatize the impact or just her mental reactions.

You go girl! I like it XD
Also love how she slapped that white haired man's hand. I was already cringing expecting there to be a second ml but it suprised me in a good way

I hope she checked if he had anything with emotional value before tossing fire... also would be way smarter to start a fire on the palace whole she's in the office and frame it as someone trying to get rid of her.

Idk just the Slytherin in me talking.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
NOOOOOOO ALL OF THOSE BOOKS! IT'S A REPETITION OF ALEXANDRIA!!

Users who are viewing this thread