To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Ch. 154 - Mutual Affection

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, true, had Uiharu never met Kuroko and Saten (and other good people), but instead had been influenced by someone not as savory first (e.g., a Kihara), she could have been an unstoppable menace in Academy City.

Group Leader
"Uiharu is too dangerous to not be part of the establishment."

A reminder that every ability user is essentially a super genius capable of making calculations beyond the scope of the normal human mind. Uiharu's brain capabilities are not suited for her supernatural abilities, but her hacking skills are stated to be superior to the strongest Level 5 electromaster.

She is indeed too dangerous!

Dex-chan lover
Uiharu, that is way beyond being good at computers and pretty much straight into the creepy territory.

Also I am not surprised they became friends over skirt flipping...

Dex-chan lover
The moment ya meet UIharu is the momen that there's no privacy in yar life anymore and already controlling yar social life XD
When is she make 2nd lvl 5 esper hers? XD

Dex-chan lover
Holy Moly. All this time, I thought Saten was flipping Uiharu's skirt simply because Saten is a small pervert and mischievous, but it's actually because she wanted to force Uiharu to express herself more boldly and loudly.

Dex-chan lover
Uiharu: I've only talked to you a few times but I've already searched up your phone number and accounts

Users who are viewing this thread