To Be or Not to Be - Ch. 67 - Go get a marriage certificate quick!

AKKKKKKKKKK,

Great work folks, I'm still working on getting my graphics pad and photoshop up to speed, but darn, I LOVE this manga!!!

ADFGHJKLHGHJFK O KAY BOYS
i was scared he was gonna do something stupid again when i saw the title but phew he did not! haha well i hope all misunderstandings will be cleared this time, they really need to sit down and talk, those two... i'm cheering for them!!! <3

thanks for the chapter!!

Thank god for HeQing or this story would never go anywhere.

Thanks for the update!

lmaooo his imagination is something else i love ittt😂

also, the lady is so cute, am suddnly crushing on her since last chap when she call mc hubby lol.

and dammit mc, stop being stupid and just marry yan he qing and you can get him preggy for real loll

Thanks for the translation! Xiao Yu An's foolishness is beyond words. I'm happy for the new couple, and happier that marriage misunderstanding didn't drag out for any longer because I think Yan He Qing would have actually died if it did.

While I'm glad that the misunderstanding was cleared up immediately, XYA is such a dumbass i'm already imagining how he's going to balls it up next

I have to confess, I read ahead in the manhua raws and novel already because I can’t stand how much YHQ is being tortured emotionally qwq. XYA has his concerns too but his lack of trust in YHQ as a person in comparison to a changing plot line is... disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread