To Whom the Deer Falls - Ch. 3 - Wrong Person to Pursue

Aggregator gang
More chapters! I've read ahead a bit on a different translation, but that one died a long time ago too, so I'm excited to see your team doing this one ^^ Excited for more!

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, I didn't see this twist coming at all. I think it's a very clever idea.

The question is: Is the MC the one whose memory was reset? If so, why would she have gone after anyone except the heroine the previous time? Maybe this "heroine support system" is new to this time through the novel?

Honestly this pairing seems much better. One of them remembers them in love, and the other is at minimum very attracted to her. But her "support system" will be very unhappy with it.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting so everyone else has memories and since our MC is different because she transmigrated they all want her to get out of the loop/hell? Also, guess the main heroine is this best friend and not the original heroine from the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting take on the genre. I wonder how it'll go from now one.
Also the new girl is hot.
Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
Oh wow, I didn't see this twist coming at all. I think it's a very clever idea.

The question is: Is the MC the one whose memory was reset? If so, why would she have gone after anyone except the heroine the previous time? Maybe this "heroine support system" is new to this time through the novel?

Honestly this pairing seems much better. One of them remembers them in love, and the other is at minimum very attracted to her. But her "support system" will be very unhappy with it.
Interesting so everyone else has memories and since our MC is different because she transmigrated they all want her to get out of the loop/hell? Also, guess the main heroine is this best friend and not the original heroine from the novel.
The entire world/novel reset including lu nanzhi's memories while every single other side character still has their memories from the previous timeline.
Our mc isn't different since she was transmigrated (thats what she thinks according to the past timelines plot). Everyone just wants her to "wake up" basically.

I'm guessing Ma Hu wanted to reset the world because something happened in the previous timeline (i haven't read far 🤗) and that the heroine support system is just new to this timeline or else how would the blue haired get with lu nanzhi in the past

Dex-chan lover
This system really messed up by giving everyone their memories back except for the chaos lesbian :dogkek:

Thanks for picking this one up! Looks interesting, not as familiar with the transmigration into novel world subgenre as some people in this thread are but I love GL stories that play around with the concept. Hoping it reaches the level of breathless lesbian camp of The Yandere Sister Just Wants me to Bully Her but that is a high bar to clear.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread