To You Who Were Buried - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
What is easier to do?

Researching how to resurrect the dead?

Or researching how to make a space colony to leave Earth?
Considering the fact that Machine Learning is actively being developed by large corporations just so they can print out more contents faster, instead of investing those models into healthcare(making cancer cells more identifiable, running simulations on proteins and possible vaccines), I CAN SAY THAT IS VERY MUCH A POSSIBILITY.

Dex-chan lover
This is much akin to people who have dementia/Alzheimer's. They slowly lose themselves and become another person. It's a real tragedy for the person mentally aware while experiencing the parts of their mind fall away, especially the memories that they hold very dear to their hearts.

Dex-chan lover
A metaphor for Dementia.

Never thought Id see the day. I too would hate to live as someone that aint me. Thank god (for now) that im not demented :)

Dex-chan lover
Story is kinda cliche but interesting enough, especially if you actively ignoring the mind-numbing idiotic background "lore".
The problem with every single "some mega death disaster gonna hit the Earth within a reasonable time frame" is "WHY TF AREN'T YOU PUTTING EVERYTHING INTO GETTING OFF THE DAMN ROCK?". And they did get on the Moon then go "Meh, that's it. Let's go back home and die."

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I feel this kind of story is a metaphor for Japanese conformism and fatalism due to their Shikata ga nai / it cannot be helped and Mono no Aware mentality, they simply accept things as they are instead of trying make their situation better due to the social "harmony" bullshit

What I get from stories like this, world is ending?
Most of the world: try find a solution
Japan:

Users who are viewing this thread