To Your Eternity - Ch. 166 - Age of Wishes

Dex-chan lover
...the hell is even going on here
Who is this? A character from the last 30 chapters?
PqPIHJe.png

Dex-chan lover
Ok, we did just go through all ages with this manga.

I am curious to know what happened but at the same time, I think I know what is happening.
Anyway, I will happily stick around till the end of it!

Double-page supporter
EHHHHHHH?????? I was super duper excited to see the update after what, a year long hiatus? I'm vaguely intrigued but I do miss the old arcs of this manga :(!!! It's a super bold decision to change the genre so sharply like this in these arcs but I'm willing 2 give it a try cause i love fushi!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Why did they skip so far? Even if the monger is not doing so well I still want to read each chapter to know the story.

Dex-chan lover
It was a good arc honestly, lots of lore and reasons to cry, even though those school kids were annoying and bland characters.
Knockers inside Mizuha's parents had a huge sect in the sewers, got defeated. Fushi still decides to believe in them and forges a new deal. Knockers live as people who got their life ended abruptly and get more and more incorporated into the world. Fat guy's "sister" makes a youtube channel showing off knocker powers.
The man in a black robe got literally reincarnated into a boy a few years before the arc so he could experience being mortal (that explains his absence prior to being found out). He offers Fushi his god powers, but Fushi made his bet on knockers and refused it. The boy eventually loses the robe's memories, though leaving them behind in form of a clay pot knowing Fushi can read those if he ever wants to. Apparently he made the world out of boredom, got fascinated and captivated by the mortal people who were so different from him, and created Fushi to take care of the world after he's gone full mortal.
Then everyone lives their life, gets old and dies (again). The biggest fan of knockers (protagonist of this arc) becomes a huge knocker researcher when he gets old. Old Marta looks like a midget raisin and passes away the last. The last chapter ends with Fushi leading her further away into the house where Fushi's other immortal friends (presumably long dead or resurrected again) are waiting.
Then we get a time skip that leads to this chapter right away. The last panel is this rag doll kid lying in a bunch of trash looking at the sky with their stitched on eyes.

Contributor
It was a good arc honestly, lots of lore and reasons to cry, even though those school kids were annoying and bland characters.
Knockers inside Mizuha's parents had a huge sect in the sewers, got defeated. Fushi still decides to believe in them and forges a new deal. Knockers live as people who got their life ended abruptly and get more and more incorporated into the world. Fat guy's "sister" makes a youtube channel showing off knocker powers.
The man in a black robe got literally reincarnated into a boy a few years before the arc so he could experience being mortal (that explains his absence prior to being found out). He offers Fushi his god powers, but Fushi made his bet on knockers and refused it. The boy eventually loses the robe's memories, though leaving them behind in form of a clay pot knowing Fushi can read those if he ever wants to. Apparently he made the world out of boredom, got fascinated and captivated by the mortal people who were so different from him, and created Fushi to take care of the world after he's gone full mortal.
Then everyone lives their life, gets old and dies (again). The biggest fan of knockers (protagonist of this arc) becomes a huge knocker researcher when he gets old. Old Marta looks like a midget raisin and passes away the last. The last chapter ends with Fushi leading her further away into the house where Fushi's other immortal friends (presumably long dead or resurrected again) are waiting.
Then we get a time skip that leads to this chapter right away. The last panel is this rag doll kid lying in a bunch of trash looking at the sky with their stitched on eyes.
Pretty much. As for those of you asking how this is all done in 30 chapters… Oima-Sensei writes a ton of 0.5 chapters.

If you all are interested in finding out more, Kodansha is going to delist their simulpub chapters in a few days as they prepare to make their own MangaPlus, so you better go to Azuki asap.

Double-page supporter
Ngl the mangaka should've just tied the loose ends in the "modern" era rather than going full futuristic on us. I do not know how they could make fushi grow as a person with this bullshit

Group Leader
hey everyone; im kinda new to using mangadex so i apologize if i'm not really up to speed on a lot of things, but i'm the one who translated and uploaded this chapter and i'm just realizing now like 30 (more like 50-60 including the 0.5's) other chapters before this are missing, sorry for adding this chapter after no one else had added the recent chapters, but i was just curious if you all thought my translation work was okay? it's my first time ever translating anything like this but i really wanted to do something since kodansha was stopping their simulpub of the series likely for a mangaplus-esc service of their own that we can assume will likely launch within the coming months, but yeah that's mostly my question: was my translation okay? and would you all be fine with me continuing to translate new chapters like this as they release each week until kodansha picks the series up again? thanks! have a nice day everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread