To Your Eternity - Ch. 167 - The Road To Dreams (1)

Dex-chan lover
fw49-UAiKOA.jpg

Double-page supporter
My guess is that fushi will now learn how to make souls from nothing? That took way too long for him.

Supporter
My guess is that girl not a toy but sort of old human

Group Leader
Very nice chapter! Felt quite short but I'm just here along for the ride at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I was pretty confused with the arc skip being uploaded here, so I read the missing chapters for the highschool arc, oh boy what a ride

I'm scared of the suffering that'll come in this arc tbh as miller from metal gear once said "Why are we still here? just to suffer?"

Dex-chan lover
Man like... I dont hate this but just like the last arc why are we following some random character nobody cares about for the first 80% again?
This is the fushi manga I want to see fushi not whoever the fuck this is.

Group Leader
translator here, a couple corrections id like to add since my translations are being done to be released as soon as possible so i let a few errors slip: when the doll is saying "hey", i misinterpreted it and it's supposed to instead be making noises to sort of mimic crying. when it mentions "him" in the garbage pit, i should've wrote "them" because it was more ambiguous as to whether it was talking abt a single person or a group, and when my translation says "what are you doing over there? we gotta head out!" it should've been the workers/bounty hunters saying "where'd they go? we should head out of here, we're done." i apologize for these errors on my part but i hope these clarifications make it a bit easier to understand!

Users who are viewing this thread