To Your Eternity - Vol. 20 Ch. 171.1 - Where Power Goes (1)

Dex-chan lover
Why they still alive That's simple it's because there's no way they're going to let their friend alone on this journey of eternity by himself no matter what they're sticking with em!!

Supporter
To be looked down by dools 🤣

Screenshot-2023-04-27-07-53-00-870-com-chrome-dev.png

Dex-chan lover
Hayaze still being the scourge of the earth, of course the future turned out all wrong with her clan attaining world domination

Eko with the popcorn bucket is a mood!

Why the hell is my boy Oniguma still bleeding from his face? i can't believe it has been like a thousand years and they still haven't been able to properly heal him

G-P

Dex-chan lover
You're telling me that dead bitch with a kink for Fushi, who has only a written femcel manifesto to her name, has MORE influence in that time period, than the Demigod himself coupled with Bons asspull wealth and super network? What has our dream team being doing for the past 500 years? Playing with their bellybuttons and watching the clouds? Really big stretch there, author.

Aggregator gang
It feels comforting to see that they haven't changed. It's a good anchor since the story changes so radically.

Group Leader
You're telling me that dead bitch with a kink for Fushi, who has only a written femcel manifesto to her name, has MORE influence in that time period, than the Demigod himself coupled with Bons asspull wealth and super network? What has our dream team being doing for the past 500 years? Playing with their bellybuttons and watching the clouds? Really big stretch there, author.
Well, the world has been taken over by knockers and no amount of Bon's influence can possibly change that. Plus the Guardian's knockers are shown as the strongest ones so all the other knockers probably follow their lead. Fushi has always been fighting a losing war unfortunately. Plus they didn't demonize Fushi, they demonized his friends.

I wonder if he retained any new vessels from the modern arc tho. He has Kahaku, but looks like his ghost decided not to travel with him... Yuki has a lot of knowledge about knockers but he's also too sympathetic with them and is not around either...

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Well, the world has been taken over by knockers and no amount of Bon's influence can possibly change that. Plus the Guardian's knockers are shown as the strongest ones so all the other knockers probably follow their lead. Fushi has always been fighting a losing war unfortunately. Plus they didn't demonize Fushi, they demonized his friends.

I wonder if he retained any new vessels from the modern arc tho. He has Kahaku, but looks like his ghost decided not to travel with him... Yuki has a lot of knowledge about knockers but he's also too sympathetic with them and is not around either...
Yeah no. Not buying it. Fushi penetrated the whole goddamn planet to genocide the knockers, but because of reasons they are wearing the crown now. Really need an explanation for that, that doesn't smell like it was recently excavated from a butthole. I can see a pocket of knockers surviving the previous arc by hiding, but this is beyond suspension of disbelief for me.
The author has a knack for dragging his stories on and they get worse the longer they get, see A Silent Voice. Also this comic still hasn't managed to peak over Gugu's arc after all this time.

Aggregator gang
Yeah no. Not buying it. Fushi penetrated the whole goddamn planet to genocide the knockers, but because of reasons they are wearing the crown now. Really need an explanation for that, that doesn't smell like it was recently excavated from a butthole. I can see a pocket of knockers surviving the previous arc by hiding, but this is beyond suspension of disbelief for me.
The author has a knack for dragging his stories on and they get worse the longer they get, see A Silent Voice. Also this comic still hasn't managed to peak over Gugu's arc after all this time.
he penetrated the planet to eradicate the knockers but later chose to recognize them as beings who want to live as well, so he chose to allow them to continue existing (under the stipulations that they didn't take over any bodies of those who wanted to live, the kid from last arc even made a cream to prevent knockers entering your body)

it seems the knockers either didn't live up to their side of the agreement or things outside of fushi's control started. we don't even really know for sure how involved the knockers are with kaibara corp

G-P

Dex-chan lover
he penetrated the planet to eradicate the knockers but later chose to recognize them as beings who want to live as well, so he chose to allow them to continue existing (under the stipulations that they didn't take over any bodies of those who wanted to live, the kid from last arc even made a cream to prevent knockers entering your body)

it seems the knockers either didn't live up to their side of the agreement or things outside of fushi's control started. we don't even really know for sure how involved the knockers are with kaibara corp
ku95jv.png

Asspull is asspull until I read a satisfying explanation somewhere in the future chapters.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
what i told you is literally what happened and fushi said as much himself, but okay
Fushi was fine with them coexisting 500 years ago and not them trying to genocide/capture/fortnite him and his friends, what is currently happening now, you absolute baboon. And the knockers had to build and form society up to that point, while Fushi and his dream team were idly watching. If not, then absolute power just dropped into their lap. Both explanations smell like fresh shit. Stop kissing the authors arse for a moment and think outside his cheeks. Wildcard: it's a new force, like aliens or something, who took the world by storm.

Users who are viewing this thread